• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit Airlines- you guys are LAME!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I miss the Mullet Sale: Business in the front, party in the back. And who can forget the MILF sale, Many Islands Low Fares. Priceless. Tasteless, what's the difference?

Perfect example of very effective marketing. You remember those ads from over a year ago, they kept your attention and made you think of Spirit.

And the purpose of this thread is what? And "It's On" is better? How about "We Know Why You Fly?" WTF? And what do most of the people who read FI have to do with this? Stupid.

I don't believe that "It's on" or "We know Why you Fly" are taking advantage of any others misfortunes. The ad was clearly a jab at Tiger Woods, you might have caught this if you would have had your head out of Bedfords A$$.

I don't believe that "It's on" or "We know Why you Fly" are taking advantage of any others misfortunes. The ad was clearly a jab at Tiger Woods, you might have caught this if you would have had your head out of Bedfords A$$.

Ohhh-poor tiger woods and his misfortune. He was banging some %$#$ 2 months before his first child was born and then kept on going, and going, and going.......Can't wait until Leno and SNL this week.
I've heard in the military, they throw you in the can for that.

You're right - I should have caught that. My head in Bedford's ass? Classic turd - anger management classes in order?

my favorite was something to do with giving virgin america a jab, along the lines of why waste time on a virgin when spirit has been cheap and easy for years.

I thought it was brilliant. But then I don't really know who Tiger Woods is or why he is so popular.

I love it. Management (whom no one likes) comes out with an advertisement a pilot doesn't like so he throws knives at his fellow pilots that they're LAME.

Keep sharpening those knives boys!

Latest resources

Back