• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit Airlines- you guys are LAME!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
taking a cheap shot for the chance at a cheap ticket??? aren't there only like 1 of those fares per flight anyway? marketing gimick at its finest! maybe too soon....

And the purpose of this thread is what? And "It's On" is better? How about "We Know Why You Fly?" WTF? And what do most of the people who read FI have to do with this? Stupid.

And the purpose of this thread is what? And "It's On" is better? How about "We Know Why You Fly?" WTF? And what do most of the people who read FI have to do with this? Stupid.

............. said "a whole different animal."

I did like the Spirit ad a few years ago with the silouette (sp) of the hot babe overlaid over the bahamas map.

Gup

Ping has offered Elin Woods an endorsement deal on a line of drivers. They've proposed calling the new line "Elin Woods" - Clubs Good Enough to Beat Tiger!

Apparently, the police asked Tiger’s wife how many times she hit him. She said, “I don’t know exactly, but put me down for a 5.”

what is the similarity with a seal and Tiger Woods...they both got clubbed by a norwegian

What’s the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards.

What was Elin doing out at 2.30 in the morning? Clubbing

Why did Tiger crashed into a fire hydrant AND a tree? He couldn’t decide between a wood and an iron.

Why did Phil Mickelson call Elin yesterday? To pick up some tips on how to beat Tiger.

It turns out that fixing Tiger’s game and fixing his marriage both require the same thing: better control over his putz. 

Why was Tiger’s wife mad at him? She heard that he played a-round in Australia.

What will the headline be if they prove it is domestic violence? TIGER’S WIFE MAKES THE CUT

Elin Woods has a twin sister named Josephine. Know how to tell them apart? Elin is the one holding the bent 5 iron.

First words spoken to the paramedics by Tiger: Who are you? And what are all these trees doing in my living room?

Last edited:
I miss the Mullet Sale: Business in the front, party in the back. And who can forget the MILF sale, Many Islands Low Fares. Priceless. Tasteless, what's the difference?

Latest resources

Back