• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit Airlines, new interview format

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So this COG test, which I am hoping to get this week, (filled out the long app last week) is it based off of the ATP written, as some have said in the past. I was digging for my 15 year old Gleim book and no longer have it. Do I need to go buy a new one? Do I need to buy that "everything explained" book? Or is it just basic math/logic questions?

I really don't want to screw this up...

It has nothing to do with flying. It's number patterns/word association then google 16pf personality test, that's what the 160 Psych test is like.

PM me, I'll give you my phone number, when you get the link for the cog test you can call me and I'll give ya the run down

Spirit pilots have their own message board. It may be helpful for those that want to work there. Spiritpilotboard.net

Took the Cog test two weeks ago and got the NO THANK YOU email. I don't know where I screwed up?

Sorry to hear. For guys taking it in the future, don't guess, if you don't know it, move on. It only grades you on ones you answer, of course I don't think you can just answer 5 easy ones, but you get the point.

The Psych test is not fun either, it asks the same question 5 different ways, you have to be consistent

I filled out the long app 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything...should I be looking for a "no thanks" email or is this normal?

I filled out the long app 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything...should I be looking for a "no thanks" email or is this normal?

Normal. Its really hard to get a call out of the blue without going to a Job Fair, you would have to have a bunch of internal recs.

Sorry to hear. For guys taking it in the future, don't guess, if you don't know it, move on. It only grades you on ones you answer, of course I don't think you can just answer 5 easy ones, but you get the point.

The Psych test is not fun either, it asks the same question 5 different ways, you have to be consistent

Aparently that psych test isn't working.

How many questions did you get through?

I answered 55 Questions. They give you 20 minutes to answer 125 questions. The Cog test wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be, but for what ever reason I didn't get the call. I could have just failed the Personality test, or it might have been because I didn't attend the Job Fair.....Who knows?

I'll try again in 6 months!

Good luck to all that give it a try.

Latest resources

Back