Spineless children of questionable herit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dieterly you cheap @#$@#%

I cannot believe you said "When you guys stop deleting, I start donating, simle as that." How cheap can you be .

My repost

Bill Clinton not only avoided the draft but he protested in Russia against the war . How pathetic you guys are to talk about any republican who did not serve!

What are you guys talking about?? Bush did serve his country with dignity.

Here's his squadron's seal to the left.

Capt. Tex said:
Bush did serve his country with dignity.
My favorite defense of Bush's "service" came from a guy who reminded us that the jets Bush was flying--were they F-102's or 106's?--were pretty dangerous...further proving W's unparalleled bravery.

I'm sure that impresses the hell out of those guys in the Hanoi Hilton. W pretty much made them look like a bunch of pansies.

bart said:
I spent a year and a half in Central America as a "reservist".

I guess the problem I have with this whole thread is the idea that if a politician served, then they are better qualified on military issues.

This is clearly not the case. I have no time for any politician that does not support going after terrorists, the states that sponsor them or have sponsored them or will sponsor them. The fact that Bush will do exactly that gets him my vote. The fact that all the democrats will lay down and toady up[ to the allies of this countries attackers means they will not get my vote, plain and simple.

The dems may have served at one time and that is great, thank you for your service. My question is why has military spending declined in every dem administration since LBJ? Why were attacks against national interests allowed to go with no serious response?

Maybe there is philosophical disagreement over how to deal with violence. I believe you meet it with such resounding force and violence that is almost outside all believability that leaves the attacker wondering what they were thinking messing with you in the first place. I think you will find alot of Al Qaeda leaders in that category at Gitmo these days.
Hey, I recognize that insignia. I was in the 6th.
Agree completely with you, the only way to stop terrorism is OVERWHELMING force. The kind that leaves them wondering Why did I try to do that. Unfortunately, we are trying to be "civilized" with people who have no interest in that, and would not extend civility to anyone. Even those who are followers. Send them off to die.

Astra Guy said:
Only those who have been amongst "the blood, the guts and the beer" need respond. All others who sit idly basking in the priveledges that those who have sacrificed before you, can sit and learn.

It is not about me, me, me...it is all about them, them, them! You know, those folks that have been and are still in harms way to make your life comfortable and secure.

"For those who have never fought for it the price of peace will never be known."

For the rest of us...take pride in what you have accomplished, active, reserve or guard...it is worth it, regardless of what the couch potatoes think...they know not of what they speak. Forgive them!

I agree. For me, it was a long time ago, but I can still remember the d1ck heads who were protesting a war, when people were dying there, every day. I had friends who stopped seeing a sunset, their wives, children, or be returned home, a long time ago.

If you think WINNING can be done through negotiation, go talk to Neville Chamberlin.

If you think calling people names, who SERVE this country, who help DEFEND this country is a good thing to do, go try it in IRAN, and please, get the heck out.

Latest resources

Back