Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

VNugget

suck squeeze bang blow
"Speed and Angels is the true life story and feature-length action documentary about two navy officers chasing their dreams to become fighter pilots. The film follows them during the most dangerous parts of their training and as they go to war, where the realities of being a fighter pilot test their limits.

The film includes epic aerial footage in stunning HD—including the last ever F-14 Tomcat dogfights—and rare naval archival and wartime footage. Thanks to unprecedented access granted by the navy, Speed and Angels gives an inside look at people's journeys as fighter pilots as it has never before been seen.
Based on the original concept of producer F.A.Chierici, Speed and Angels is directed by Peyton Wilson."

Pretty awesome stuff, go watch the trailer and remember that "No visual effects were used in the making of this film."

Now all the glasses-wearing asthmatics like me can live vicarously through these 2 Naval trainees. Maybe in my next life I can have a chance...

I'm a cheap bastard when it comes to buying stuff, but you can bet on me getting this as soon as it comes out.

Latest resources

Back