Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Specific items with Crew Scheduling/Dispatch ALPA can work to negotiate at Colgan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And I have my representation too and ALPA

Also take note of the "cc"s at the end, including a CC to the "illustrious" Joe Manson. Mr. Manson has served as Pinnacle's union-buster-for-hire for a number of years. He built his excellent union-busting reputation while working for the one and only Frank Lorenzo. Seeing that he is now working for Colgan management in an attempt to bust the union is just further proof that the lines between Pinnacle management and Colgan management are becoming more and more blurry every day. That little family owned airline doesn't exist anymore.

Colgan management has obtained their representation in Mr. Manson. Time for the Colgan pilots to get their own representation.

Amen Brother! Colgan Pilots heed PCL128's words from above...You saw what Frank Lorenzo did to our once proud industry. Let's take it back! If anyone is scared about voting yes and feel you are being aggressively pressured by Colgan to not vote, then call the NMB, ALPA, the OC or me! You are protected by the Railway Labor Act and the US Constitution to vote...It is your right and privilege.

For what its worth!! Good Luck guys/gals, I think the fight will be well worth it!!

Speaking of blurry lines between CJC and PCL, I heard that on the pilot conference call today it was said that LGA is opening as a base????? Any comments? This basing system is going to change big time I'm sure!!

The Times, They are a Changin ~ Bob Dylan

VOTE YES FOR ALPA
www.alpa.org/colgan

Speaking of blurry lines between CJC and PCL, I heard that on the pilot conference call today it was said that LGA is opening as a base????? Any comments? This basing system is going to change big time I'm sure!!

The Times, They are a Changin ~ Bob Dylan

VOTE YES FOR ALPA
www.alpa.org/colgan

confirmed...LGA opening back up as Saab base only. Usually making a hub a crew base is step 1 to crew base consolidation. Makes sense with LodgeX coming in to do the hotel thing.

Latest resources

Back