Speaking of Dorks...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i'mbatman said:
You guys are all freakin ridiculous. I know him personally and he's a top notch pilot and an all around good guy. He was a career changer and was happy with the education he recieved. The biggest dorks out there are the ones that look this stuff up just to make fun of people. Come on.
IB

And yet there is always a bigger dork to defend the original dork and criticize the critics. Dang, life just aint fare. He!!, Choke-on-a-cockwa deserves the all of yous.

Traumahawk said:
It's always the same losers on here that are pulling up people's testimonials/profiles etc...

I don't know the dude who wrote this, but I do know people like P. mugger are Life's Biggest Nothings.

T-Hawk

Actually this one didn't take much looking, it is right off the Home Page for FlightInfo with a big ol banner for CRJ prep.

You are right though, I am a big nothing.

If you don't see the comedy in a letter like that guy wrote and really thinkwe are mean for getting a chuckle out of it, than you need to lighten up. Believe, me, you will live longer.

The bigger question here is not whether this guy is a dork (he is), the question I have is who the hell does the hiring over there at CHQ?! I mean, first you have the guy from the Embry Riddle Drinking Team wearing the pink polo shirts (we all know who that is) and now you end up with this winner. Do the CHQ Captains all get a CFI pay when they have to teach these Einsteins that $35,000 - $100,000 in flight fees does not make them poster children for flight school recruiting?

i'mbatman said:
You guys are all freakin ridiculous. I know him personally and he's a top notch pilot and an all around good guy. He was a career changer and was happy with the education he recieved. The biggest dorks out there are the ones that look this stuff up just to make fun of people. Come on.
IB

Call me a dork, but at least eye ken spel.

ERfly said:
Why do they always work for CHQ?

You mean to tell me that XJET doesn't have any of these types?! :)

Don't make us bust out FlyChicaga's profile/page on you!

Every airline has their share of retards. I still vote Dork though.

Jack Mahogoff said:

We have our share of tools, trust me. However, it seems like everytime somebody posts one of the things, they're a CHQ pilot. I call 'em as I seem 'em. Defensive?

Jack Mahogoff said:

That made no sense at all, but I'm guessing you posted it out of jealousy.

It's his money...

Well...I'm unable to comprehend why any of you would even have an opinion as to why he spent the said amount on his CRJ course at ATP? It’s his money…Hellllllo!

It’s so easy for us (hiding our real selves) on this forum to make fun of those whose identities are out in the open…wow…what a comment by that guy who said that he will print that and if finds himself jump-seating with him, will pass on that to his captain upon leaving the aircraft. If it were to have affected this FO, why would you want to ‘harm’ him in any way? Are we simply jealous?

Not that anything precludes you from printing your feelings on this forum…but…on moral basis…what has he done to you?

If he had the money and he thought it would help him (I’m sure it did), why would you even have a comment about him spending his own money any which way he wanted?

Why are we (on this board) so against people who have more money than us? Why are we against those whose parents have paved the way by paying every single penny for flight instruction? Are we simply jealous? I see it mentioned on this board repeatedly the words used like: “…mom and dad paid for it.” First, how do we know that mum’n’dad paid for it (it’s a pure assumption), second, even if they did…why would you care. More power to those whose parents are better off and can afford to pay for flight and other programs, like ERAU’s CAPT program. The same ‘opposing-those-who-are-more-fortunate-than-me’ mentality is what’s tainting your judgment about these people you don’t even know.

Now…let’s say…trying finding a link on this form about the unfortunate event where this guy was fired due to ‘inability to complete training’…would’ve loved to have his hands on this kind of money and ATP sponsored CRJ course or some other ERJ course and I’m sure he wouldn’t have failed the IOE.

May be this guy would’ve have done very good if he hadn’t done this course…and he admits that it helped him so I think it was a brilliant idea…and the money well spent. To put him down for his ‘Elivs’ comment is a ‘low blow’. Didn’t we all feel good about our achievements when we passed the 121 Check in whatever planes we trained on? I was proud of my achievements and I felt great. This guy was simply trying to say that he was able to stay ahead of the curve because he had the previous exposure/training. Put him down all you want…I’d rather spend that much money for ‘prep’ than have a Part 121 Training Failure on my record.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Bunny

Latest resources

Back