Space Shuttle....????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sad Weekend...........

I don't feel very warm and fuzzy about much of anything right now. I'm dealing with my feelings in a couple of ways:

I left a card at JSC's main gate tonight on my way home from Hobby. Lots of people, misery loves company. It made me feel a little better to have done SOMETHING.

That having been said ,part of my healing process is to vent, so although none of the people who upset me are probably going to read this, why not not in public?

To all of the so called "experts" that sit there on TV telling me how you have it all "figured out", and how although "It's too soon to tell, but I'm sure NASA will be focusing on ________." (Insert half-**sed opinion here) I say this: Sc___ You. Drag you sorry butt back to wherever you crawled out from and shut your pie-hole! You people make me want to vomit. (With the exception of Captain John Nance, a true gentleman) You morons don't know a bloody thing, so how about some respectful silence and introspection while the true safety professionals, nay WARRIORS begin the long and ardous task of investigating this tragedy.

Now I feel a little better. Every thanksgiving I play this game with my kids called "I'm thankful for:"

Tonight I am thankful:

That I am an an American

That I get paid to fly airplanes and have a job

That after tonight's flight, I got to kiss my sleeping children's foreheads

To the families of the crew of STS 107, my thoughts and prayers go with you. I am so very sorry this happened. I won't forget.

DAN

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back