• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest's Artful Approach

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pipejockey welcome to the "list" - I'm sure you're excited. Does this mean you will stop reading Southwest threads? Or does this mean you will participate more? Does this mean you will no longer be jumpseating on us?

Why waste time opening a thread about a company you hate? Did you know, you can re-apply in a year? Good luck with that...

the SWA/FO

:pimp:

SWA/FO said:
Does this mean you will stop reading Southwest threads?
No!

SWA/FO said:
Or does this mean you will participate more?

About the same.

SWA/FO said:
Does this mean you will no longer be jumpseating on us?

Don't you worry. I have never jumpseated on SWA. I feel it would be total hypocrisy to accept a free ride from an airline I have nothing nice to say about. But don't let that stop you from jumseating with me at any airline I happen to be with in the future. Just don't show up with torn jeans, a t-shirt, and rap music blaring from your Ipod that I read another SWA pilot did in another thread.

SWA/FO said:
Why waste time opening a thread about a company you hate?

Because then you would have one less person to spar with. Until next time:beer:

pipejockey said:
I request to be put on the "SWA haters list". What would the chances be?

Let me clarify that I hate what SWA stands for, not necessarily ALL the employees who work their like others have accused me of.

But PLEASE put me on the list. I love being on lists because it means I am not a conformist and enjoy "sticking it to the man"!!!

What? That's anti-american! SWA stands for liberating the traveling public from high fares! SWA stands for friendly smiles and caring service. SWA stands for on time arrivals and smooth rides.

But most of all SWA stands for........ AMERICA!

Amen,
Gup :D

canyonblue said:
The rumbling I hear from SWAPA members is the flying that is done by the code share, that we could be doing ourselves. When we hear talk of SWA not going after additional aircraft, and the growth of this code share, yes we get a little nervous. SWA was supposed to hammer out a Side Letter on Scope in December, we are still waiting.

Now I know the industry is changing when SWA guys are talking...shoud I say it...a Scope Clause!!!

GuppyWN said:
What? That's anti-american! SWA stands for liberating the traveling public from high fares! SWA stands for friendly smiles and caring service. SWA stands for on time arrivals and smooth rides.

But most of all SWA stands for........ AMERICA!

Amen,
Gup :D

So True! WN is a well run lean machine. They price their product to their costs, which saves customers money.

Many legacy carriers offer "low fares" just to keep market share even though they will lose money.

WN only enters markets where they can make a "profit". They also pay their employees well. I don't understand why people get so angry at WN. It's not like they are "bottom feeders". They are just very efficient.

Bottom line is that we as pilots are at the mercy of our management teams. WN just happends to have one of the best.

CaptAntoineMack said:
Anyone with over 200 posts on here has a screw loose. Deny it, but you do.

ROTFLMAO!

If you have over 1000, you are a loser! Or as SWAHOMO (who has me beat by over 400) would say, a dumba$$.

Last edited:
canyonblue said:
Have you read what your fellow Cargo pilots post? Read a little then come back and let us know if you feel the same way about them.

Buddy, I don't discriminate.....I think anyone that thinks their airline is infallable is crazy, so there.

Its been a couple of days....Mega...you have no comeback? BUMP it up!!!

Latest resources

Back