Southwest ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bravodude

I have a question. On the Southwest app. it asks if you have ever been a check airmen or standards pilot. I was a stage check pilot at a 141 flight school. Does that qualify?

bravodude said:
I have a question. On the Southwest app. it asks if you have ever been a check airmen or standards pilot. I was a stage check pilot at a 141 flight school. Does that qualify?

You can also put down that you were a hall monitor and crossing guard in elementary school!

bravodude said:

Just call them at the People Dept., Pilot Recruiting and ask them. They will be glad to answer your question--and you will get the correct answer.

On this forum, you will get different opinions, but the info may be totally inaccurate. Please post what you find out from SWA for the rest of us when you find out.!

MalteseX said:
Just call them at the People Dept., Pilot Recruiting and ask them. They will be glad to answer your question--and you will get the correct answer.

On this forum, you will get different opinions, but the info may be totally inaccurate. Please post what you find out from SWA for the rest of us when you find out.!

I would say definately mention it on your resume....

Latest resources

Back