• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest won.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It has been over five years, and I am happy to report that I have STILL not come close to considering work at Scabtran. In addition, the BORG (Southwest) are not an option worthy of my talents and skills. Why join a company that orchestrated the destruction of my last job?

The US airline industry's decline has accelerated into a supersonic dive into chaos and insolvency, but that doesn't justify generating revenue for the soul-less companies driving the process.

I've gotten the hell out of that arena, and happily work (on the flight deck) for a company that I respect. May ATA Airlines rest in peace.

You dug up an almost five year old thread to give us an update and your take on the industry?

Ummmmm.....thanks?

BTW, AirTran isn't hiring; but check back if you find your current company isn't, "worthy of your talents and skills". Who knows, you might teach me how to engage the autopilot, couple an approach, program the FMS like a pro!

Last edited:
You dug up an almost five year old thread to give us an update and your take on the industry?

Ummmmm.....thanks?

BTW, AirTran isn't hiring; but check back if you find your current company isn't, "worthy of your talents and skills". Who knows, you might teach me how to engage the autopilot, couple an approach, program the FMS like a pro!

G0DD@mINT! #@!@#!@ $@$%^@@# ***************ing *********It....

I spent 47seconds reading this old @#$@#$%^%$& before i looked at the date...... S#IT who digs this crap up?!!?!? not i've wasted 3 min. typing this crap ahh

The past is past but the future unwritten.

For what its worth, Airtran has plenty of gates now in KMDW. In 2003 we had 1 gate. Now we have 4 and and access to 2 more. :). See everybody wins.

Latest resources

Back