• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Wannabe...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nice rant, spaz! And GL, why are u even here? Loser.

Why is he here?

Because his pissed that Southwest has been so successful over their 40 year history. Southwest just powered right through 9/11 while Delta furloughed out the @ss and then went into bankruptcy. History is a bitch for him. That's why!

Disgruntled FAT employees, if you hate SWA so much PLEASE be your own one man protest and leave. Show management and the RSW pilots that this places sucks so bad that you are taking your 150k salary, more days off and ability to live in 8 domiciles across the country and tell them to shove it. Please be a one man protest. It would be appreciated.

Umm, I don't hate SWA, far from it. If I hated SWA, I'd be cheering the failures I mentioned, not worried about them.

Don't worry, Chief . . . . Your "Rectal Myopia" is treatable, but the first step is to admit there is a problem. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Nice rant, spaz! And GL, why are u even here? Loser.

Every FAT pilot I know including me are thrilled to be at SWA. I haven't flown with a a-hole scab in a year since before coming over. Love all the positive people at work.

Stop embarrassing the majority of FAT pilots that want to make this work and forget all things AT.

According to this board, you are in the minority. If you love stagnation, you are in the right place. Had you been previously turned down at SWA? Just askin....Enjoy your new job!

Bye Bye---General Lee

So, I guess the suggestion to leave is much more sound if it comes from you.

Nah, he'll figure it out. I bet the bottom 1/3 will be looking for something else, something with upward movement and some variety. 5-6 leg days for 20 years would drive most people NUTS! (Get it?). Gotta LUV it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Umm, I don't hate SWA, far from it. If I hated SWA, I'd be cheering the failures I mentioned, not worried about them.

Don't worry, Chief . . . . Your "Rectal Myopia" is treatable, but the first step is to admit there is a problem. :rolleyes:

"Airline #5" says NOTHING is wrong, Ty. Everything is "peachy" in ATL apparently......

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back