Southwest stuck in snow at BNA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We get it, you're cheap, we understand. :bawling:

You're also afraid of a website (www.ProPilotWorld.com) where everything is actually verified, it is limited to one account per person and you can't pretend to be an airline pilot like this place or APC, which are both full of posers.

Mark Paul,
I just wasted 15 minutes of my time hoping to shut you up. You have the following type ratings (from the FAA database): A/CE-650 A/DA-10 A/DA-20 A/DA-50 A/G-V A/LR-JET

You graduated from ERAU in Prescott in 1990.

Your last name rhymes with bazooka. Your zip code is 92078.

Your entire professional flying experience is in 135; your resume indicates that you don't have a single freaking hour in 121. That begs the question- WTF are you posting in the Majors subforum??

I've left out a lot of details that you likely don't want posted. Now stop spamming this board with your feeble attempts to sell subs to your website. You are like an annoying panhandler who follows people down the street, trying to get money. The few of us who visit here are perfectly happy NOT giving you money.

I guess that shut him up, good work Andy

I guess that shut him up, good work Andy

We'll see. He sent a PM threatening me.

Amazing that he's wasting his time SPAMing this board with advertisements when 1) so few people even visit here, and 2) he wouldn't tolerate unpaid advertisements on his message board.

Lol, I signed up for the free7 days... Spent about 45 min here and there between DH browsing. I found it less informative than bunkles 15yr old threads. So, glad I didn't waste good beer money!

Really. In what manner, physically or?

Other. It is not appropriate for me to discuss further at this time.

As for his justification to continually advertise on this forum, he stated:
'I wasn't advertising, I was simply responding to posts complaining this forum was dead offering another option. I didn't make any blind spam or advertising posts, simply responded to others.

The owner of this forum doesn't care and hasn't for many years.'

More than a few of us have asked him to stop advertising his website several times. He has refused to honor those requests, in spite of his posts being in violation of the website's TOS. Quite interesting that he doesn't consider continually posting his website here as unpaid advertising - something I'm sure he wouldn't tolerate on his website.

Latest resources

Back