Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest slam clicks- c'mon captains....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Exactly; instead of unwinding and socializing with your crew for a little bit, it's much better to go to your room alone and get on FI.com.

Yes, because those are the only two options. :rolleyes:

Do you have interests outside of pilot unionism pcl-?

Do you have interests outside of pilot unionism pcl-?

Many. In fact, pilot unionism is way down the list now that I've got one foot out the door.

Wavyflyer is the biggest self centered pos on here. You make GL look good. You are an opportunist and post so much crap that only a hypocrite could come up with. Why not tell the truth why you could not go back to Yonited. The empty views and babble you spew hour after hour are nauseating. You are by far the biggest L on here.

M

Why do you care?

It's an easy question

I'm just thinking maybe you could talk about all those interests at the bar instead of slam clicking and working on union stuff all the time-

That is you, right? Rarely come down- when you do it's all union talk- that's where your identity is-

It doesn't take much to change it to a sailing identity or whatever else you're into.

Unless it's this:
http://www.shinyjetsyndrome.com/lilsteve.html

You carry a lilPCL with you?

Hate to break it to you, wave, but I don't really talk union stuff unless the guy I'm flying with brings it up and asks some questions. As far as my interests, it really doesn't concern you, so don't worry about it. It's a bit odd that you want to know. But you've been a bit odd with a lot of your posts lately.

Latest resources

Back