• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Revamps Loyalty Program to Win Fliers, Boost Revenue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What's funny is people define "great service" as, serving peanuts,a coke and a joke". Amazing marketing!!

As for comfort, when is the last time you enjoyed using a fraction of the runway, max reverse and braking, and a reverse high speed??? Again, amazing marketing!!

And of course always a great ride.... when they're not bashing the uni....

Of course I always get a kick out of chubby humpin his way down the jetway to mickey d's to get a burger on his 20 min turn. So I guess were even..

Wow.....still mad you did not pass the interview? Maybe it was for the best...you are better off right?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

The reaction is not good to this, check SWA blog and their facebook fan page. People are not happy, calling it the New Coke.

Interesting. Bc the local running store owners and salespeople were excited about it.
Could it be, those with enough time on their hands to blog about southwest might be real similar to the 1%ers on here?

It's a significant shift in focus from simplicity to dynamic value based on ticket price. I haven't completely digested the changes yet, but since I mostly buy Business Select tickets I should benefit.

People hated the new boarding process now you don't hear much about it. Bloggers just don't have the time to actually try something out before ranting.

-Sent from my old desktop xp computer-

Sent using my old scratched up iPhone

Wow.....still mad you did not pass the interview? Maybe it was for the best...you are better off right?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

LOL, wishful thinking. Had no interest in the commuter type flying ya'll do. Plus, I paid for enough training, didn't want to pony up the 8k for a type.

Never said it wasn't a good company, just something that didn't interest me. Sure wish I had the money you make, but not interested in the rest.

Cheers

Last edited:
Southwest is the best airline in the business when it comes to managing customer expectations. I suspect that their passengers will conform to this new program just as they have all other programs in their almost 40 year business model.

Latest resources

Back