• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest - Profit!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the SWA/FO is the spokesperson for the SWA/FO. Most of the time he is holding back what he really wants to say. Most guys are scared to call it like they see it, the SWA/FO is not one of these people.

People even wish bad karma on the SWA/FO which makes him laugh, cus the SWA/FO is not Buddhist or Hindu like it appears many on this board are. Sensitive types do not do well on this message board.

FlyBoeingJets said:
BTW, SWA/FO is not my spokesperson or in any way represents how those I know at SWA feel about other airlines.

You're kidding, right?

What a twit

SWA/FO said:
the SWA/FO is the spokesperson for the SWA/FO. Most of the time he is holding back what he really wants to say. Most guys are scared to call it like they see it, the SWA/FO is not one of these people.

People even wish bad karma on the SWA/FO which makes him laugh, cus the SWA/FO is not Buddhist or Hindu like it appears many on this board are. Sensitive types do not do well on this message board.

As SWA/FO writes in the third person SWA/FO solidifies most member’s opinions of SWA/FO.

Twit.

:puke:

Benhuntn said:
Did SWA/FO ever say he represents SWA? I don't think so. He just is just a spokesman for those of us that are happy to be working at God's gift to airlines. I think you guys are just a little thin skinned, and maybe jealous because you aren't as quick witted.

Murph: Yes, SWA/FO does say that he represents SWA every time he posts under the call sign SWA/FO.

I personally luv SW and I personally don't base my opinion of SW or other SW pilots based on SWA/FOs posts. I don't think that 1 out of 35,000 is enough of a sample to do that.

That doesn't change the fact that SWA/FO comes off like a tool on these boards and that reflects poorly on SWA/FO and the rest of the SW family. Right of wrong, that is just the way it is.

We all represent our company if we choose to identify it on these boards. I don't think you would be defending him if he worked for a different company, which says alot about how much you think he represents your company.

I sense that you guys have gotten the word to SWA/FO to cool his rhetoric, which I applaud. SWA/FO has every right to post however they choose, but to think that others won't judge SWA/FO or SW based on those posts is a bit unrealistic.

Those are just FJ's opinions, and worth less than you paid for them.

Again, I luv SW and wish you and the rest of your corporate family (even SWA/FO) the best.

FJ

Falconjet said:
Those are just Fjs opinions.............

These are all just someones opinion. Anyone can post whatever they want on this Board, and if anyone takes that info as the Gospel truth then I don't know how to help them. Free speech is wonderful, until someone says something that we disagree with. This Board is nowhere near being a representative of any airline or it's pilots, nor should anyone view it that way. Those who want a message board that has all the qualities of a lovefest can go hang out at www.eharmony.com.

I sense that you guys have gotten the word to SWA/FO to cool his rhetoric, which I applaud. SWA/FO has every right to post however they choose, but to think that others won't judge SWA/FO or SW based on those posts is a bit unrealistic.

Most guys tell the SWA/FO to "keep up the good work!"

SWA/FO said:
Most guys tell the SWA/FO to "keep up the good work!"

Then just keep it up. Maybe they like the way you represent them.

CB: Yes they are just opinions, but as I said, others will form their opinions of you and your company at least partly on how you and SWA/FO offer those opinions.

Come off like a tool, and folks might think you are a tool. Try to be humble, cooperative and helpful (oh no, not helpful) and others might see you in a different, more positive light. Someone like Chase comes to mind.

You guys are of course free to post and represent anyway you like, which is what makes this such a fun place to hang out.

Peace.

FJ

Latest resources

Back