Southwest PROFIT 1 QTR - BABY!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ivauir said:
SWA/FO has his moments when I do wish he'd be quiet, but with you it is every post. Take your own foul mouthed advice.

It's pretty clear I speak for the majority.

PunchTheClown said:
Speaking of, when is SWA going to cutoff jeans and a wife beater for uniforms? You know to go along with your customers.

Well, mr. Punch, maybe you don't know this but those people spend cold hard cash for their tickets on SWA. I am left with the impression from your statement that your airline doesn't want their money. Is that true? Has your airline put out a policy statement stating as much?

Tejas

DH2WN said:

No it is not. You cannot just appoint yourself "spokesman for the majority". At least SWA/FO is happy to be at SWA.

SWA/FO = General Lee. Nothing wrong with either of them. They post info from their respective companies, and add their own opinions. What's wrong with that? Keep up the good work guys!

ivauir said:
No it is not. You cannot just appoint yourself "spokesman for the majority". At least SWA/FO is happy to be at SWA.
Who said I wasn't happy? I'm just cautious and understand the fragileness of our situation. Additionally I don't rub our success into everyone's face. Most appreciate that.

ivauir said:

You must not have been reading SWA/FOs post for the last several months. He's annoying and everyone comments on it. Blasts others for their unfortunate failures while rubbing SWAs success into their face.

Bad Karma.

DH2WN said:

Ike, is that you?

LakeTahoeFlyer said:
SWA/FO is so annoying it makes the rest of us want to taxi real slow when we know SW is following behind. :smash:

That is already the rule. You mean you guys aren't doing that on purpose now??

Latest resources

Back