• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest pilots,

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'd rather be sitting on a 737 in Chicago traffic than sunning on a Valu Jet dc-9 in the Florida Everglades.

Hey sonny, go back and keep playing on your flight simulator game. Leave the posts here to pilots. Also, realize that you've been put in the penalty box for a reason and stop trying to re-register. This particular username will be banned forever. Each subsequent (that means the next) one will be banned also. It's a waste of your time. Stick to your regular username and stop creating trouble-making new ones. I know who you originally are and would appreciate you posting under that name. This is uncalled for.

UAL78

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it saddens us all at Southwest when this or any other aviation related accident happens that takes human life. We all work very hard every day to insure that everyone is safe while traveling on our aircraft. My heart goes out the all the families affected by this event.

sky rocket 5 said:
I'd rather be sitting on a 737 in Chicago traffic than sunning on a Valu Jet dc-9 in the Florida Everglades.

Hey sonny, go back and keep playing on your flight simulator game. Leave the posts here to pilots. Also, realize that you've been put in the penalty box for a reason and stop trying to re-register. This particular username will be banned forever. Each subsequent (that means the next) one will be banned also. It's a waste of your time. Stick to your regular username and stop creating trouble-making new ones. I know who you originally are and would appreciate you posting under that name. This is uncalled for.

UAL78

Great. Snake (aka Worm) is back. Thanks UAL78 for squashing this tool.

It seems lots of folks want to point fingers, but they must be better sticks than I am. I'm still waiting for my perfect flight. If you've had one you probably weren't paying enough attention.

If any SWA guys do hear some real info as to what may have happened, I'd like to hear it. Not to condemn or judge, but I always believe in learning from every source available.

Catfish

The news reported that the child had asked his dad to drive past the airport to see the airplanes. They were listening to Christmas songs when the accident happened. Truly sad.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back