Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
canyonblue said:
About what I'd expect from a CU fan.:puke:

Watch it. I heard CU ex-wide receiver Rae Carruth could get out of prison for killing his wife and baby. He sticks up for CU fans.

It looks like your little blue smiley face has been partying too long with us CU alumni.

I voted for the SL just to see how it works before we try to make changes in April. I think if it works for both sides it will be a working point for the discussion, if it doesn't it will be gone. In the mean time I am not picking up anymore open time until all our furloughees are back on property...ooops what, I am at SWA now. I can pick up all I want.

Benhuntn said:
I voted for the SL just to see how it works before we try to make changes in April. I think if it works for both sides it will be a working point for the discussion, if it doesn't it will be gone. In the mean time I am not picking up anymore open time until all our furloughees are back on property...ooops what, I am at SWA now. I can pick up all I want.

Let it be known that this guy finds it humorous and talks sh#* on furloughed guys. Just like I stated in a previous post, rude and unprofessional.

Thanks for supporting my arguement SWA dudes. Show your true colors.

You have to taxi slow is those old POS DC-8's... to taxing normal with one they'd rattle your teeth out.

Honestly, I’ve had it with the taxi slow equals safety crap. I’ve heard it over and over and it makes no sense. We don’t taxi at rotation speed nor do we taxi at walking cane speed. We have our guidelines and everyone I’ve flown with sticks to them.

I asked my father-in-law (retired AA) about taxi speeds… “well, I had my pay figured out to the second" no mention of safety. Productivity at it’s finest.

RJ

My "POS" plane has 4 CFM's that don't rattle my teeth, it makes more $/hour than you, it's way faster than you (.88) if we wanted to, it's bigger, badder, than you, and it is not PURPLE. I've single handedly got all your guy's panties bunched up. Maybe your management that you cozy up with can help you pry them out.

This is way too easy. I can see your spleen thru that skin.

WickedPissa said:
We were on the north side of 9L(?) in FLL ~100 ft short of the runway about to call tower for takeoff since they didn't say anything yet. We hear a purple jet saying they are ready for takeoff 9L. I looked on the south side of the runway and didn't see anybody. I am not exaggerating when I say they were 3000 feet short of the runway taxiing at Vr. We had to look way over our left shoulders to see them. FLL cleared them and we had to waste our fuel from 4 engines to wait on them. That is rude and unprofessional. That is where SWA is taking the industry. Slow down and be safe.

Sounds like they just got the best of you. You were taking your sweet old time and they saw an opportunity and jumped on it...pretty much like the rest of their company. Next time, call for takeoff clearance earlier and you'll get it earlier. It is amazing how that works. As they (and I) say, "You snooze, you lose..."

Go ahead, post your lame comeback about how I'm military and don't know what I'm talking about, blah, blah, blah...please don't come up with anything original. Just use the standard retorts...

WickedPissa. How old are you? I'm guessing by your posts not as old as that DC8 you fly. My children wouldn't sound so immature talking to their friends, and my eldest is only 13.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back