Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

southwest pilots!! a question, if you please...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cforst513

Giggity giggity goo!!!
a quick question: my girlfriend is flying from CMH to PHX tomorrow. for that long of a flight, is there any in-flight entertainment (besides the flight crew and flight attendants)? do their 737's have screens? if so, how many usually?

cforst513 said:
a quick question: my girlfriend is flying from CMH to PHX tomorrow. for that long of a flight, is there any in-flight entertainment (besides the flight crew and flight attendants)? do their 737's have screens? if so, how many usually?

I don't think that SWA has any inflight entertainment, at least not when I worked for them. That costs money and SWA saves money - that is why they are "no frills."

Have her bring a good book or some magazines - perhaps a cd or dvd player. Also, make sure she brings something to eat.

Kathy

k, thanks kathy. i didn't think that they did, but i was just checking. as for the food bit, do they even have a snack or drink service? if so, free or do you have to pay for it?

cforst513 said:

Having just deplaned about an hour ago, SWA still has no inflight entertainment. They do, however, still provide you with a drink and some snacks which is more than you can say for some other airlines out there. On the plus sides, the seats seemed more comfortable than AA's or NWA.

Tell her to bring a book or a magazine.

will do. thanks for the info!!!! except you, flechas. sigh.... let's CONTRIBUTE to the conversation, man!!! naw, i'm j/k :)

hey flechas, how long have you been on page 1? i feel like i should know this....

i'm rapidly moving up page 2!! gimme.... another month or so and i'll be passing you!:D

i need a life, good lord.

Latest resources

Back