• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Pilot Open House

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He never interviewd. Was ex XJ guy, turned down by Blue and flys at NetJets. Wonder what Boeing he flies at NetJets.

I thought you were going to Cape Air?

The best feeling in the world is to be able to turn down multiple employers and pick the one you really think is best. Been there and said no. Thanks for the chance. Really heart felt. A great company and may still be in the future. I just don't feel it. I wish you all the luck. I think you are going to need it.

Slow down on the taxi. You're going to hurt someone. Namely ME!

I think you are full of sheet ;)

Hey Capt Dad

I think if you are happy at Net Jets and feel good about your job-Well thats great. Just don't insult everyone else and the decisions they make. I really don't buy into your interviewing at SWA and turning them down. I can see people with viable options Fed Ex, UPS etc, but thats it. There are many of us that for one reason or another didn't make it on our first try at SWA. It would be a shame if the story were true but my faith in the people at the PD in Dallas to weed through B.S. is more believable.

Huh?

Please tell me how you get multiple offers in aviation and have the ability to choose? What I have experienced is the process from application sent to job offer is months long. When ever I have recieved offers I would have had to give them no answer for at least a couple of weeks if I was comparing jobs and what employer is going to wait that long? You would have had to interview every day of the week for offers to come in at the same time and even that is difficult to schedule. Help me figure out how something like this happens.

So you have to pay to go check out the company? I know 20 bucks isn't much, but, that's still half a tank of gas in my Honda. Do all SWA guys have to do that? I thought you could apply on the internet, mail in resumes, etc.

So you have to pay to go check out the company? I know 20 bucks isn't much, but, that's still half a tank of gas in my Honda. Do all SWA guys have to do that? I thought you could apply on the internet, mail in resumes, etc.

No, you don't have to pay to get into the open house. The poster who suggested that it cost $20 was being sarcastic. Go to the link at the begining of this thread, and you will see no mention of any fees to attend the event.

Latest resources

Back