Southwest passenger arrested for masturbating during flight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Another SWA flight with a Happy Ending?

I guess he felt like some stick time was in order since he was on a plane, probably a Flight Sim gamer!

Last edited:
"Your honor, my client did not expose himself. He was merely proving that he was not packing any explosives. As he's doing now. Let's call that defense exhibit A."

Too bad he couldn't hire the late Johnnie Cochran "If the blanket doesn't stick, you must acquit!"

I heard it was moon-dog taking things into his own hands after spending all that money to buy a job at swa only to get rejected!:blush::laugh:

I heard it was moon-dog taking things into his own hands after spending all that money to buy a job at swa only to get rejected!:blush::laugh:

Never heard back from you Scope about the Delta 3 life term wife-beater from Peachtree City. You just a drive by paint-ball shooter? At least the General hangs in there, reads replies and trades a few barbs.

And at least GL's LBB stuff is pretty funny sometimes. Your "buy a job" routine is just old. And we know how the Southwest pilot "go figure", glass house thing turned out for you...

Good luck to you though. We all look forward to your posts. Skid marks are still there on 27M btw.

BD

Never heard back from you Scope about the Delta 3 life term wife-beater from Peachtree City. You just a drive by paint-ball shooter? At least the General hangs in there, reads replies and trades a few barbs.
With your fantasy about the General, maybe you could ask him out on a date!

And at least GL's LBB stuff is pretty funny sometimes. Your "buy a job" routine is just old. And we know how the Southwest pilot "go figure", glass house thing turned out for you...
So how'd it turn out for you?

Good luck to you though. We all look forward to your posts. Skid marks are still there on 27M btw.
So are the ones in your underpants after getting caught with your hands full on that sw flight!:laugh::blush:

Latest resources

Back