Southwest landing at Miramar?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

av8trinabarrel

I just went out for a morning mtn bike ride and noticed a SWA bird on approach for miramar. Everything looked normal as it flew over....nothing on the news. Anybody hear anything?

Very good. Didn't know SWA was doing military charters. I see world and omni going in there all the time, but never seen SWA. Hope thats all it was. Cheers!

I just went out for a morning mtn bike ride and noticed a SWA bird on approach for miramar. Everything looked normal as it flew over....nothing on the news. Anybody hear anything?

Military charter from Miramar to Navy New Orleans-

We have a bunch of Military charters every day.

Hope thats all it was. Cheers!

Golly, maybe it's was a hijacking, or the pilots got lost, or maybe aliens! You should get a ham radio and find out!

Dude, they answered your question and you're still worried with, "hope that's all it was". I think you can safely say that's all it was. Relax, have a beer and watch a ball game. Jesus you're wound tight.

Golly, maybe it's was a hijacking, or the pilots got lost, or maybe aliens! You should get a ham radio and find out!

Dude, they answered your question and you're still worried with, "hope that's all it was". I think you can safely say that's all it was. Relax, have a beer and watch a ball game. Jesus you're wound tight.
Worried...are you kidding. Ever think that with one runway at KSAN, that might be a place to divert. Of course not. I mtn bike there all the time and never seen a...nevermind. Your not worth the keystrokes. Thanks 5%er!

Last edited:
5%er? I'm really 1 of 6.5 billion. That makes me a .000000015385%er.

Too bad I'm not worth the keystrokes, I was REALLY interested in what you had to say. No really. I bet you're a real fountain of knowledge.

Oh curse the misfortune that befalls me this wretched of nights for I will never know the true insights of av8trinaberrel. Oh wicked destiny.

Latest resources

Back