• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest is NOT a major

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What did you do to earn his wrath, Bubba? Did you kick his dog or something?

Kick his dog? You mean Freebrd? :D

Actually, I just pointed out about 15 or 20 necro-posts that he made, mentioned that it wasn't funny after the 50th time in a row, and since then he seems to have latched on to using my screen name as a prop for his smartass comments. You need only read the next post after yours to see this.

Or, you need only check out his revived thread from 2002, titled "737 Operators" to see what I mean about necro-posting. Or even his "SWA Cp Info" thread. He makes a post to a 10-15 year old thread, pretending that it's current. He did two tonight; he's must be bored or something. That makes about 97 times now. He's a regular one-trick pony for sure.

Bubba

Last edited:
Kick his dog? You mean Freebrd? :D

Actually, I just pointed out about 15 or 20 necro-posts that he made, mentioned that it wasn't funny after the 50th time in a row, and since then he seems to have latched on to using my screen name as a prop for his smartass comments. You need only read the next post after yours to see this.

Or, you need only check out his revived thread from 2002, titled "737 Operators" to see what I mean about necro-posting. Or even his "SWA Cp Info" thread. He makes a post to a 10-15 year old thread, pretending that it's current. He did two tonight; he's must be bored or something. That makes about 97 times now. He's a regular one-trick pony for sure.

Bubba

A sad life he must lead! Even sadder is his pathetic attempt at humor.

Latest resources

Back