Southwest is NOT a major

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Uncle Bunkle

Why is Southwest in the Majors forum? That should be restricted to the original Big 6 airlines, not some LCC that flies domestic only. Wake up Mods!

...potato!

Why is Southwest in the Majors forum? That should be restricted to the original Big 6 airlines, not some LCC that flies domestic only. Wake up Mods!
Bunkle's comments are...well, nothing but bunk.

SWA does fly International. Maybe it is you Uncle that needs to wake up. I see that someone else has already schooled you as to what the definition of a "Major" is.

Give him a little credit, it seems like he's desperately trying to resurrect a dying place.

Sorry, but I disagree. All he does is necro-post, and make what are clearly non-serious, smartass posts to other threads. As near as I can tell, he's never contributed any actual news, serious discussion or valid argument, or any actual help to anyone else on the board.

His necro-posting annoys people, especially when they don't notice the date and think it's actually pertinent, and his smart-ass posts tend to shut the threads down. Or, people just ignore him. All, that is, but his alter-ego Freebrd, who eggs him/himself on, and posts the exact same kind of inane BS. I think that instead of "resurrect[ing] a dying place," he's instead just hastening its demise.

Bubba

Latest resources

Back