• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest into BTV?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The General always cracks me up. You may not like his opinion, but at least he's got a sense of humor. I could fly a trip with him.

Yeah, Ty, no mention from you about the larger airline that continually kicks your buttz from ATL to FLA. We still fly to TLH,(at least one MD88 too, wow) and do fine. But hey, no biggie...... Enjoy that huge raise pal, we are happy for you. (that will help us out eventually too) Take care.

Bye Bye---General Lee

While you guys were sewing up TLH and DAB, we were taking over MCO, so I guess it all worked out in the end. ;)

While you guys were sewing up TLH and DAB, we were taking over MCO, so I guess it all worked out in the end. ;)

Nothing is going on in MCO, all of the ACTION is in DAB and TLH, And don't forget Melbourne, FLA too.....:)

Bye Bye--General Lee

And LBB, the 8th wonder of Texas :laugh:

You KNOW the first time you get to fly there under the SWA banner, you are going to think of me. (not sexually) You know you will! ALL of the SWA guys on this board do. AH YEAH! Well, at least you WILL be enjoying it in the left seat. I honestly believe that, and I think you deserve it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back