• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Interviews are begining!! July 8th

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think 15-18 per day was about the average when they were interviewing last year.

Hey Red, forgot to mention that. Typed last year about this time. Yeah, I did just talk to XOJET two weeks ago too. It is pouring and I love it! Good luck guys!

Typed as well? I see it's in your profile.

RF

I just got the call from HR and set up an 8th of July interview!! Kim said they were going to be interviewing the 8th, 9th, and 10th. They were also going to be the week after as well. Good luck to all!!

For reference:
4000TT
1600JPIC
2800 Jet
Check Airman

A big congrats to ya Cherry!
Was it a call or an email?
Thanks,
Z

Probably not. I'll be on my best behavior at the interview. I probably won't even mention them blowing off FAA ADs.

I wouldn't be so sure. I know JetBlue HR figures out who people are on this site. You might just be on a list that the hiring departments at various airlines share with each other. I'd pipe it down a bit until you get a job somewhere other than the Waffle House.

I just got the call from HR and set up an 8th of July interview!! Kim said they were going to be interviewing the 8th, 9th, and 10th. They were also going to be the week after as well. Good luck to all!!

For reference:
4000TT
1600JPIC
2800 Jet
Check Airman

Did you get a resume to them at one of their job fairs....I am just curious. I only have the online application going. I have had it in there for about 3 years.... For reference

9980 total time
6500 turbine
4000 in the 737 all variants
Currently 737 captain

Probably the Alaska curse is keeping them from calling....Heres to hoping

Congrats on your interview ...

Line pilots are always the last to know ...

Let us know how the LOI goes ...

Those of us who got hired under the old rules have heard that part of the interview can be quite interesting ...

Latest resources

Back