• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Interview Prep

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, actually, that was pretty funny, .... coming from the most bitter guy who's ever posted on FI. I mean, you've successfully managed to work a SWA/SWAPA slam into every single thread on here, regardless of what it was about. I'm actually in awe of you; there were several threads I was just sure that you wouldn't be able to work in your hatred and bitterness, but you always managed to find a way. You are undoubtedly the bitterness champion of FI.

Congratulations! :beer:

Bubba

You're still very confused I see. Ill prob never be a kool aid drinker but if you call that bitter so be it. With the exception of one tool everyone I've flown with has been super cool. They've also all recognized that people may entertain a differing opinion on various subject matters as it pertains to SWA. Enjoy the kool aid I do sip it occassionally as well, though not a gulper like you

You're still very confused I see. Ill prob never be a kool aid drinker but if you call that bitter so be it. With the exception of one tool everyone I've flown with has been super cool. They've also all recognized that people may entertain a differing opinion on various subject matters as it pertains to SWA. Enjoy the kool aid I do sip it occassionally as well, though not a gulper like you

Bitter: (Adj)

4. Cynical and resentful (e.g. I've been bitter ever since that defeat.)

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bitter
(the first three definitions apply to other uses)

Hey, I'm glad you are finding that the guys you fly with are "super cool." Hopefully, you're finding that being an SWA guy is a pretty good deal. And in real life, you may be a great guy yourself; hell, you could be the greatest guy.

However, on this board, your posts show you to be extremely bitter. Specifically, "cynical and resentful." And yes, I recognize that different people can have "differing opinion on various subject matters as it pertains to SWA," but what you do on this board is not that at all. Subtle and not-so-subtle jabs (not to mention outright insults) aimed at SWA/SWAPA appear in every topic, even when the topic doesn't even pertain to SWA. If you'd like, I can quote some of your posts to show this, although that would make for an extremely long post in itself.

That's bitterness.

So actually, Fred, I'm not confused at all. But thanks for thinking about my welfare. :)

Bubba

Bitter: (Adj)

4. Cynical and resentful (e.g. I've been bitter ever since that defeat.)

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bitter
(the first three definitions apply to other uses)

Hey, I'm glad you are finding that the guys you fly with are "super cool." Hopefully, you're finding that being an SWA guy is a pretty good deal. And in real life, you may be a great guy yourself; hell, you could be the greatest guy.

However, on this board, your posts show you to be extremely bitter. Specifically, "cynical and resentful." And yes, I recognize that different people can have "differing opinion on various subject matters as it pertains to SWA," but what you do on this board is not that at all. Subtle and not-so-subtle jabs (not to mention outright insults) aimed at SWA/SWAPA appear in every topic, even when the topic doesn't even pertain to SWA. If you'd like, I can quote some of your posts to show this, although that would make for an extremely long post in itself.

That's bitterness.

So actually, Fred, I'm not confused at all. But thanks for thinking about my welfare. :)

Bubba

Au contrary mon frere... You are confused. I'm really not concerned in the slightest for your welfare. Primarily, and thankfully, because your attitude, conduct and demeanor in no way reflect the majority of the pilot group of SWA.
If you like, I can go back and research some of your posts but that would make an extremely long post in itself. Hell you might be a great guy, the greatest of guys in real life but your conduct here, your bashing of the guys from FL speaks for itself. In fact, hardly anyone even posts anymore because of it. I too, will now bow out and no long interfere with your diatribe on whatever group you choose to denigrate next. You're king of the hill enjoy it

I've flown with Fred. He is a great guy. Hilarious is a better word.

I can say I've had the same results at SWA...all good guys to fly with and one tool. It wasn't because I was former AirTran. He was just being his kernal self.

Other than commuting, life is good...

Phred

Au contrary mon frere... You are confused. I'm really not concerned in the slightest for your welfare. Primarily, and thankfully, because your attitude, conduct and demeanor in no way reflect the majority of the pilot group of SWA.
If you like, I can go back and research some of your posts but that would make an extremely long post in itself. Hell you might be a great guy, the greatest of guys in real life but your conduct here, your bashing of the guys from FL speaks for itself. In fact, hardly anyone even posts anymore because of it. I too, will now bow out and no long interfere with your diatribe on whatever group you choose to denigrate next. You're king of the hill enjoy it

It speaks for itself, does it? You apparently have me confused with other SWA guys who post on FI, who do bash and insult FATs. In the last several years, the only posting I've done regarding AirTran is to reply to stuff others have brought up, including a lot of your bitterness.

Bubba

I've flown with Fred. He is a great guy. Hilarious is a better word.

I can say I've had the same results at SWA...all good guys to fly with and one tool. It wasn't because I was former AirTran. He was just being his kernal self.

Other than commuting, life is good...

Phred

I'm sure he is a great guy in real life. However, it gets tedious reading him work bitter insults aimed at SWA/SWAPA into every thread imaginable, especially when they have nothing to do with SWA in the first place.

Bubba

Latest resources

Back