Southwest Interview Prep

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LittleDeuce

Would someone please post the links for the best Southwest Interview Prep information?

I have seen it before and I should have copied it!

Thanks in advance.

I would hands down recommend Rob Beeks for your interview prep. Rob is a SWA first officer who has a consulting business on the side for airline interview preps. He does several airlines, but obviously is slanted for SWA preps.

Rob charges $250.00 for the prep. I think mine lasted about 4 hours over the telephone. He will not give you answers to questions, rather teaches you how to think through the questions. He will tell you all about the process and give you some things to watch out for. Lots of little things that I never thought of before. He claims to have a 90% success rate for folks that he has prepared.. worked for me.

In addition to the prep, he sends you a floppy disk that contains ALL of the forms that you will need for your application package. They are all on MS Word I believe, and this makes that whole process a breeze. It also makes your documents look much more professional. Rob knows what they are looking for and will really help you out..

You can reach Rob at 480 575 9310. His email is [email protected] I had better luck with email contact than by the telephone... Good luck, and I would suggest trying to schedule your prep about a week before the interview.. that will give you enough time to digest the information, but not enough to forget it all..

S.B.

Thank you for taking the time to reply Starrbuck!

I am Furloughed US Airways and I will use Bob if I am lucky enough to get an interview.

Let us know how it works out.

Oh, good; Bunkle's back with another stupid necro-post. Man, haven't seen that in a while.

What's next? Oh yeah, cue Freebird with another witty rendition of, "you've been Bunkled!"

This is why people say that this board sucks.

Bubba

Oh, good; Bunkle's back with another stupid necro-post. Man, haven't seen that in a while.

What's next? Oh yeah, cue Freebird with another witty rendition of, "you've been Bunkled!"

This is why people say that this board sucks.

Bubba

bitter?

Haha. Touche

Well, actually, that was pretty funny, .... coming from the most bitter guy who's ever posted on FI. I mean, you've successfully managed to work a SWA/SWAPA slam into every single thread on here, regardless of what it was about. I'm actually in awe of you; there were several threads I was just sure that you wouldn't be able to work in your hatred and bitterness, but you always managed to find a way. You are undoubtedly the bitterness champion of FI.

Congratulations! :beer:

Bubba

How's the contract negotiations going? Did SWA pilot's union decide if they are going to form that Strike Committee after GK tried to screw with your group after the last contract negotiations? The flight attendants and ground workers aren't too happy with life at SWA either. Is the culture of LUV at SWA becoming a relic of the past?! I am just commenting on what many current and former SWA employees are saying. I'm not a SWA hater.

Latest resources

Back