• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Hearts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hello Kitty... go back to the FA board. You are not a plyer here.

You guys got it all wrong!

The numbers in the hearts are the number of pilots they hire per interview session. Usually, you see a 1...That means one out of fourteen got hired. That is how they yelp...We luv you! We luv you!! We respect your time and effort...and thank you so so much for helping our grandkids future by donating $8000 to higher power...without you stupid fools, our kids would have to get a job.

I think it has something to do with how many times they have managed to run off runways....

Ouch indeed. Let's not all get our panties wrinkled. It's just plain funny - in a dark, non-PC kinda way.

Last edited:
The numbers in the hearts are the number of pilots they hire per interview session. Usually, you see a 1...That means one out of fourteen got hired. That is how they yelp...We luv you! We luv you!! We respect your time and effort...and thank you so so much for helping our grandkids future by donating $8000 to higher power...without you stupid fools, our kids would have to get a job.

Looks to me that the interview process seemed to work alright.......

:rolleyes:

SWA/FO I hope that knocked on some wood when you typed that.

I was talking about RP 04 which has a HELLO KITTY avtar. He is a life partner supporting FA.

Al Weiner may have been rightfully denied employment at SWA, but you must admit that the, "we want to hire all of you" line at the interview is disingenuous at best.

Latest resources

Back