• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest expects to rebound from difficult 3rd quarter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We just wanted to have a party with you guys. We wanted to celebrate SWA's "Lowering of the Bar".

Thanks guys for the great party. Now its over.

Here is the original bashing. You are implying that SWA is "over" and "lowering the bar."

My reply was simply pointing out the irony that someone from your airline would claim SWA is low paying.

BTW I never accused Gulfstream of being a PFT outfit it's much worse than that...you have people paying money to fly the line!!!

Lowecur, Megadeth and The_Russian on one thread. All we need is Instructordude and we have the 4 posters of the Apocalypse.

This was the original bashing. CanyoneBlue has a tongue. His intentions arent nice.
You are implying that SWA is "over" and "lowering the bar."

I forsee financial trouble coming. SWA is lowering the bar for air travel with respect to passengers.

My reply was simply pointing out the irony that someone from your airline would claim SWA is low paying.

I never said that their pay was low. Everytime I post about SWA, it is about the airline as a business. I have never spoke poorly about an SWA pilot.

BTW I never accused Gulfstream of being a PFT outfit it's much worse than that...you have people paying money to fly the line!!!

You obviously don't know a thing about GIA. None of which you have spoke is true.

machzero,

It is very sad that you bash your fellow pilots. IMHO, you are a poor representation of an SWA pilot. The rest of you should be embarassed by him/her.

Well, a lot of the tried to go to SWA with their bull$hit "preferential interview".....how many were hired? Two ATA pilots?

I always thought chicks were smarter then guys? Then Capt.Mega and the russian start yapping. Capt. Mega for someone that NEVER worked at ATA you sure know it all. How many ATA guys have been turned down by UPS?

Maybe "yapping" is your term for "using the noggin'".

its not, yapping is just like a dog that wont stop barking - yip, yip....yip....:crying:

machzero,

It is very sad that you bash your fellow pilots. IMHO, you are a poor representation of an SWA pilot. The rest of you should be embarassed by him/her.

Aren't you flying for some Frac outfit now Russian? (NetJets) Just curious.

Nope. I just upgraded to the E-120. As long as they still want me, I am heading to the military to fly there.

if The Russian is a girl, then is she hot???

Latest resources

Back