Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest enplanements for MAR - TOPS!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
twasurfer said:
I agree they get counted twice thru a hub. UA pax travels from LAX to JFK flight is LAX-ORD-JFK = 2 enplanements - one passenger.

SW doesn't use the hub system as much as the other majors- agreed? OK

pax books on SW for same trip but has to drive home from Islip. LAX-PHX-BWI-ISP =4 enplanements - one passenger

I really don't care about SW and their ranking. I was making a simple point about creative accounting and bad managment.

I don't think creative accounting has anything to do with this statistic.

Don't get the bad management angle either.

You are incorrect in your analysis.

Even if you were correct then you assume our airplanes are full of thru passengers and then again, you are incorrect. Rarely do you see more than ten thru passengers on a flight.

It doesn't matter though. We have a fair share of long haul flights also.

Why do I do this to myself. Your right- SW is so cool and the best! Congrats guys - you did it -your number #1. Figures never lie and liars never figure.

WOW

twasurfer said:
Why do I do this to myself. Your right- SW is so cool and the best! Congrats guys - you did it -your number #1. Figures never lie and liars never figure.

WOW

I don't see while discussing your point others trying to sell SWA to you.

I do see your point as being proved invalid. And understandably, your having a difficult time admitting that to yourself.

Who the fark cares? Who cares that SWA F/O is acts like a dick when he posts just to get a rise out of people? Who cares what numbers someone decides to post or print to "rank" some airlines? Honesty....what difference does it make it your daily life? If it makes any at all, then you need to do some serious self-evaluation.

Who the fark cares? Who cares that SWA F/O is acts like a dick when he posts just to get a rise out of people?

You talk like that and you will let the SWA/FO know that he has won. I'm sure this might be very far off his radar screen, but an honor he will enjoy none the less. I will pass this on to him, when I see him.

I gotta say bro....... you're such a smart arse that it's kind of amusing. Tell SWA/FO next time you see him that I'm not trying to feed his ego.

Gup

the SWA/FO says "thanks for your support, SWAPA forever!!" - not sure what he meant by that last part. Seemed like a cool guy to me..

SWA F/O you must be a treat to fly with. Do you talk about yourself in the third person while flying as well?

SWA F/O you must be a treat to fly with

This is the best statement on this thread... The SWA/FO is fun to fly with.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back