Southwest Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Luke's Dad

For those who are going to class in Nov, Dec, Jan....How much notice is the PD giving when you are assigned an actual class.? Early Jan hopeful...

Thanks

Almost four weeks for me.

And my estimate from the PD a few months earlier on how many classes away I was was off by two classes, putting me in class a month earlier than I expected. I've heard they normally tell you it will be later than it ends up being.

I bet you're looking forward to it as much as I am!

Alcatraz said:
Almost four weeks for me.

And my estimate from the PD a few months earlier on how many classes away I was was off by two classes, putting me in class a month earlier than I expected. I've heard they normally tell you it will be later than it ends up being.

I bet you're looking forward to it as much as I am!

Thanks Alcatraz

I interviewed July 26. Just looking for more info and trying to be patient. I just got recalled to UAL and am not going back. Ready to start and retire with SWA in about 22 years.

I entered the pool on Jul 3. Still waiting for a class date. I talked to PD last week and was told to expect a call sometime in Nov for a Dec class.

I am super excited to get started and the waiting is killing me!

Whataburger wrote:
Alcatraz, when did you interview?
Thx.

I said this a few threads back, but I entered the pool Jun 23rd (date of type), and I'm in the Nov 16 class. In Sept I asked the PD where I was in the pool, and they said 4 classes out. Actually, I was only 2!!!! Fine with me!!!

Nice avatar exupflyer!

Hope to see you all there soon!

Last edited:
Entered the pool June 14th and I'm in the Nov 16 class...so is my entire interview group.

Just under 4 weeks notice.

See you Nov 15 Alcatraz!

Latest resources

Back