Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
J-rod j-rod... J-rod.. Lets all get back on topic.

Nah Lear, Im here.. I've been paying for training.... Since I have been away from active dispatching for some years.. I thought I would go back to school.. and since there is no such thing as recurrent training for dispatchers that "dont" currently work for an airline.. I elected to retake the entire dispatch/ATP course and exam on my own dollar to be current for new employment opportunities..
Call if PFT.. yeap, we all paid for training somewhere in our lives... especially in aviation..

So I get these reported posts on several members here, but mostly J-ROD... First I want to thank you for the reports on this member, to be fair, I now had to take up an hour of my morning to read this entire thread from the beginning.. Boring for an outsider... the more I read the more it looked like facebook or some other social girls club...But I degress...

I can appreciate the education and debate some of you have made with J-Rod, but people are entitled to their opinions.. on FI, there are the TOS rules for me to follow, and I did not see a violation by J-Rod on here or others.. none...

This is a case of 1) place him on your ignor list... or 2) just don't reply to his posts, or 3) get some thinker skin.... His posts can give you a headache, but he has his opinion on the PFT thing.. "I disagree with his description as well" ...never the less it is his..

As a moderator.. I MUST tell everyone this thread was about "BAGGAGE FEES" so lets get it back on track.. NOW>>> otherwise I will just close the thread ..... I'll be checking back... now back to my classes...

And J-rod.. man.. Come on man!! don't you have something better to do than take up our time beating a dead horse... make friends here not enemies...

Cant we all just get along??

Last edited:
He was a part timer from Iran? I can't explain that, I never flew for them, and would not because they want people to pay to play. SWA could easily get rid of that policy, they aren't the po dunk little Texas airline that "could" any more. But, they refuse to get rid of that. CAL has a bad policy of not paying for insurance for newhires for the first six months of employment, which is another bad policy. Some CAL pilots don't mind because they have spouses that have them on their own insurance from their own job. Doesn't that sound like SWA guys who interviewed there already with a type, they just look away
and put up with it because it doesn't affect them monetarily? You guys just turn away and close your eyes, thinking it just isn't happening.......Both are bad, and both are similar. SWA can easily afford to change this for the better.
The shrink is gonna love you. :)

You spent two days on systems?......what did you do on the second day?.......yeah I know........probably contract admiration sessions:beer:

Ha ha! Fair enough brother. I just came from a "be able to build it" background and was shocked at how little they taught, no, how little they want you to know about systems these days. I think it may be a trend toward eliminating the use of common sense, and instead, "just pull the QRH".

I remember needing to know "how" and "why". Not anymore....

did you guys get the memo? Get back on the thread topic ... Incase you forgot... Baggage fees...

this thread is about to end....

mod clr4

Ok Johnson, one quick quiz for you to prove you understand what the definition of PFT is, then I'm gonna leave it alone, or give up. Probably should have a long time ago.

I once saw a Gulfstream F/O whose badge said "jumpseat not authorized" on it. Can you explain why that would be?

I believe this is the guy you're talking about?:laugh:

Hey Mod,

You want us to go back to something we were done talking about eight pages ago?

That's cool.

Nah.. dont sweet it then.. since as you say you all were done discussing the threads intended use, I'll just close it... now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back