Southwest Article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think this part of the article is very telling-----

Accustomed only to success, it is as if they do not want to miss out on the rest of the story. They helped Southwest send big-name airlines like Pan Am and Eastern to the junk heap, and more recently helped bring United and Delta to their knees. Sure, it is hard work. But, they wonder, what might be next?

:mad: "what might be next?"!!!!!

I don't think many at SWA will like having this kind of attitude associated with them. Apparently, those like SWA/FO will appreciate it more. Go figure.

Last edited:
sure - read into way more then what is there..... your next!!

I was thinking to myself, and I said "hey self" - look at these folks, they had no clue as to what they were starting. They just knew that they had fun at work and continued to show up day in and day out. Now they have a million bucks.

Never fails, I do a click and paste special, now I'm running for President of the United States.

Now I have a kind of attitude associated with me - becuase of the way the article was posted and the time it was posted. Oh how about the font style...you can tell a lot about someone by the fonts in the articles that they paste!

the SWA/FO

I'm gonna call it right now. SWA to the bottom of the barrel in 4-5 years.

Now I have a kind of attitude associated with me - becuase of the way the article was posted and the time it was posted. Oh how about the font style...you can tell a lot about someone by the fonts in the articles that they paste!

You do have an associated attitude. It sucks that some of the SWA pilots think their poop doesn't stink because they are the only airline that has been hiring in the past few years. It sucks that you rub it in everyones face. It sux that you guys look like crap in your piss poor uniforms at work. It sucks the way they treat others on the radio.

Typical FLL Ramp scenario-

"Why can't Southwest push?"

"Sir, there is another aircraft behind you."

"Well, tell the little guy to move."

SWA begins push anyway. Then they yell again on the freq for someone to move. Then if the guy doesn't move they have their ramp rats do a 180 with the airplane in the alley blasting everyone. SWA calls for taxi and still can't get out. Why could they not just wait? This happens almost every day.

Don't worry, you won't see me applying at SWA.

Don't worry, you won't see me applying at SWA.

Great - now stay off Southwest threads! Stop being so sensitive.

Personally, I liked the multimedia slide show that accompanies the article. Willy would love to have that 61-year old hag of an FA walk all over him in her white vinyl boots and hot pants. She's hot, she's single and she's got $1.6 mil in SWA stock. Yeah BABY!

To earn his pay, Mike Mitchel collects boarding passes and helps passengers onto airplanes. At age 56, he lives with his mother, takes a yearly vacation to Las Vegas when the room rates are cheapest, and counts movies and music CD's as extravagances.

WTF??!?!? Quit being a stingy idiot, and spend your money. Get the he!! out of your mommy's house. It's amazing to see no matter how rich some people get, they just don't wanna spend any of it. I'm not saying invest it in bonds, buy stocks, etc. But damn, pay rent and live somewhere BESIDES your mommy's house, k ?

Yeah, I thought that was kinda funny - living with Mom.

Hey Russian,
I just did a system check and it didn't stink, but I flushed twice to send it to you for a final opinion. I am sure you can give an expert analysis.

Benhuntn said:
Hey Russian,
I just did a system check and it didn't stink, but I flushed twice to send it to you for a final opinion. I am sure you can give an expert analysis.

:laugh:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back