• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Southwest Airlines Flag Necktie Vendor Question

LegacyDriver

Moving Target
Total Time
Enough
I noticed that Parquet makes the U.S. Flag and Texas Flag neckties that a lot of the SWA pilots wear these days. Anyone out there care to share where to find these? They used to advertise them in SPIRIT but I didn't see it when I looked this month.

Thanks.

airlinepilot

Total Time
Ties for sale

We get them at each Domicle ....$20 each....Coordinators in each Chief Pilots office keeps them stocked

LegacyDriver

Moving Target
Total Time
Enough
Thanks guys.

Hey F/O, are these the same ties available in each domicile or are those different?

roughneck

Total Time
We get them at each Domicle ....$20 each....Coordinators in each Chief Pilots office keeps them stocked

I have only pad $12 or $15 for the last few I bought. I guess they must like us better in Texas.:)