Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SOUTHWEST AIRLINES attending AEROSERVICE CAREER FAIR / OPEN HOUSE in Miami on June 11

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the only one that would have looked at my resume did not attend: ibc airways.

i did not see cape air neither

Wankel7 said:
Hum, they can't find enough pilots ?

They can find enough pilots. It's just the whole "SWA 737-Type Ride" scam surfacing again. SWA has kept quite a few companies in business because there are so many desperate SOB's willing to pay for a type rating that is provided to you at ANY OTHER COMPANY when you upgrade to Captain.

was busy yesterday on a trip and couldn't attend. Was Kalitta there? can anybody tell me what they had to say about future plans there? Also, anyone know when the next open house will be? Thanks!

No sims from Express.Net. Just able to sit and chat with them for a few minuites. Lines were very long for every carrier. Most were well over an hour wait to speak with.

All the airlines I spoke to yesterday did not offer any interviews, nor did anybody else that I happen to ask.

It was almost a surreal time. Lots and lots of dark suited pilot clones waiting in line just to talk to "someone" for a few minutes, and I do mean just a few, and I also mean just to someone, maybe a line pilot at best.

No one had the job on the spot story, or being wisked off to a simulator.

Cathay and SWA definetely had most of the interest throughout the day.

I was asking myself the same thing someone else had said, why would SWA be there, it all seems too clear with the previous post about selling more 73 types, WOW, Im in the wrong business.

Ok guys I've been in 4 jobs fair so far.
3 of them were the old AEPS that had a fair price but was bought by This $#it AIRInc wich exploit jobless pilot etc...
Aeroservice was my 4th one and It was the best so far the looong lines were due the fact that several companies were interviewing on the spot and that takes longer than usual resume delivery.
I personally was invited for an interview on the following day and got hired my class will start on july the 11th for Kalitta.
So I think you guys who are rich and want to keep giving money to AirInc go ahead but by the other hand those who have some caracter and self respect should never pay that big bucks just to have an oportunity to drop a resume, think about and stop inflation and lower the bar.

GOD bless you

Yeah, enjoy life at a bottom feeder. I guess you get what you pay for. Bottom feeder pilot at bottom feeder airline.

Maybe on your bottom feeder wages you can spring for some English lessons.

Latest resources

Back