Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SOUTHWEST AIRLINES attending AEROSERVICE CAREER FAIR / OPEN HOUSE in Miami on June 11

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Climbto350.com said:
NEWS FLASH! SOUTHWEST AIRLINES has announced that they will also be attending the AEROSERVICE Pilot, Flight Engineer & Flight Attendant CAREER FAIR / OPEN HOUSE in Miami on June 11th at the Aeroservice Aviation Center, 3814 Curtiss Parkway, Miami, Florida 33166. They will be recruiting B-737 Captains & First Officers. For details and a list of attending airlines, please visit our Career Fairs page!

Interesting.

I call BS on that one. Go to the website and there is no mention of SWA attending that job fair. Really more for the on-demand cargo types I thought anyway...

Twotter76 said:
I call BS on that one. Go to the website and there is no mention of SWA attending that job fair. Really more for the on-demand cargo types I thought anyway...

Which website are you referring to? The one he linked does show SWA, but we all know they're not recruiting CAPTAINS....so who knows if the rest is BS or not.

it was free, didn't you get a chance to talk to Rebekah, how valuable was that!!!!!

Yes it was free and no I didn't talk to anyone from SWA. I really wasn't there to talk to them. I hope some one did get something out of it. I felt that the SWA line was a little over board.

RideTheWind - Nice Pic's

I can see why Aeroservice would want to be seen as somehow associated with SWA ( sell more 737 ratings ), and why job hunters might want a shot at talking to a SWA HR rep, but what's in it for SWA to attend a job fair like this ?

Every time they open a new box of paperclips in the HR dept in DAL, the world of job seekers talks about it. It's not as if SWA is having a hard time finding applicants.

Latest resources

Back