Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SOUTHWEST AIRLINES attending AEROSERVICE CAREER FAIR / OPEN HOUSE in Miami on June 11

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
[font=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]
Climbto350.com said:
NEWS FLASH! SOUTHWEST AIRLINES has announced that they will also be attending the AEROSERVICE Pilot, Flight Engineer & Flight Attendant CAREER FAIR / OPEN HOUSE in Miami on June 11th at the Aeroservice Aviation Center, 3814 Curtiss Parkway, Miami, Florida 33166. They will be recruiting B-737 Captains & First Officers. For details and a list of attending airlines, please visit our Career Fairs page!

[/font]

Any SWA folks know if Southwest is actually planning on attending this career fair in Miami?

Last edited:
I just looked at the Aeroservice webpage, and they have no mention of Southwest attending at all. You would think if this was the real deal, the sponsor would be plastering this news everywhere.
Bob

"Don’t be surprised if you attend on Saturday and start class on Monday."

This sounds like a ridiculous load of B.S. to me.

Format?

Just wondering if anyone has any information about what the Southwest reps will be doing/looking for at the job fair. Since the application is entirely online, with LOR submitted electronically as well, I'm curious as to what will happen at the job fair.

I speculate that they will be screening applicants who have submitted online applications to determine more likely ones to call for the interview. Perhaps improving ones chances to get called for an interview.

Does anyone know if SWA has been to other job fairs recently, and how it worked?

From past experience, SWA does not go to the career fairs to recruit individuals. They are there to sell themselves and attract the best candidates possible to apply, online of course.

shootr

metro-mia said:
Just wondering if anyone has any information about what the Southwest reps will be doing/looking for at the job fair. Since the application is entirely online, with LOR submitted electronically as well, I'm curious as to what will happen at the job fair.

I speculate that they will be screening applicants who have submitted online applications to determine more likely ones to call for the interview. Perhaps improving ones chances to get called for an interview.

Does anyone know if SWA has been to other job fairs recently, and how it worked?

Doing a lot of drinking...and looking for big boobies

Latest resources

Back