• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southern to furlough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's going to affects all southern pilots.... What a dumb A ss question!
"dumb ass" question? You're one to talk. What a stupid observation!

Geez, I'm just curious how the C360 guys were integrated into the Southern seniority list.

Sorry for asking.

Don't sweat it. Just look at swordfish's post history and you'll see his tendency to be an ignorant troll.

the former Cargo 360 pilots are in the middle of the pack. Hopefully the FEs who were hired just before the take-over won't be furloughed for long.

Hopefully, everyone will be back soon. I know at least one will be back sooner than they think.

Cheers

Word is that the furlough will last til Oct/Nov of this year. I hope this is true.

The numbers tossed around are 50 or so pilots, 20 or so F/Es. These numbers will include those on the list already on LOA, and any of the people that volunteer for a Leave.

Hard times for everyone nowadays. :( Here's hoping things will pick up sooner rather than later.

Any furlough pay or health care continuation for the furloughees?

Word is that the furlough will last til Oct/Nov of this year. I hope this is true.

The numbers tossed around are 50 or so pilots, 20 or so F/Es. These numbers will include those on the list already on LOA, and any of the people that volunteer for a Leave.

Hard times for everyone nowadays. :( Here's hoping things will pick up sooner rather than later.

Personally I think the vast majority of furloughed guys won't see a recall until next year unless Wal-Mart has a mad rush on wiggits and do-dars from China!! Yes I am on the street and not holding my breath for anything to turn around soon :crying:

Latest resources

Back