• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southern Jan 30 Class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, was emailed yesterday about the class cancelling due to fleet plan changes. No future date anticipated.

Thanks for the info, fellas.

welcome to the 744..... heavy rumors that there might be a furlough over the next few months.. you should really consider leaving a current job. if your already unemployed them come get a free type.

Sword

So, for those of us that are in new hire class already, where exactly are these heavy rumors coming from? My understanding is that it is a simple training backlog that has classes pushed back. Did they cancel some expected -400 deliveries? If so, when are they planning on telling us about it?

Interviewed last week. Demand for the -200s is down for the next year, for all ACMIs, largely due to Iraq "pullout." They "say" forecast will trend up for the year. The -400s and 777s are the future. They also said, as with any ACMI, that things change quickly, but they didn't insinuate there would be any furloughs. There is some transitioning to the -400 with plans to park "some," but they're paid for so, there's no hurry to park all of them.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3c4bp85h22f4it7

please see attached report, shows all classic retired my oct 2012.. last time im going to say it i wouldn't come to SA if you already have a job. remember that new DO and VP are from comair and were directly responsible for what comair is today. they will lie lie lie tell there blue in the face!

ther is an app process, currently closed, tried getting some buds on from evergreen and no joy even getting a resume to the right peeps

Window is open once again. Must apply through the website in order to get a call back. Not sure about guys in the pool. Don't know how many or for what airframe....

Latest resources

Back