Southern Jan 30 Class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sf3boy

Hello. I have been given a start date of Jan 30 and was wondering about when to expect the standard info of travel, hotel, locale of event to be sent out. Thanks to those that have some information.

Hello. I have been given a start date of Jan 30 and was wondering about when to expect the standard info of travel, hotel, locale of event to be sent out. Thanks to those that have some information.

With Southern, the day after school starts :laugh:

Sf3,
You "should" get your travel plans a couple days before. If not, I would call angel by the 28th and inquire. I would imagine you will be going to norwalk for indoc. Hotel and limo info should be provided as well. When did you get the call for that class date? I was under the impression next class wasn't until february... Welcome aboard!

Last edited:
Angel confimed the date on the 17th.

Thanks for the information and am looking forward to the new challenge.

Angel confimed the date on the 17th.

Thanks for the information and am looking forward to the new challenge.

welcome to the 744..... heavy rumors that there might be a furlough over the next few months.. you should really consider leaving a current job. if your already unemployed them come get a free type.

Sword

welcome to the 744..... heavy rumors that there might be a furlough over the next few months.. you should really consider leaving a current job. if your already unemployed them come get a free type.

Sword

Say that again? He should or should NOT consider leaving his current job? You said furloughs are likely?

Godspeed!

The OYSter

Say that again? He should or should NOT consider leaving his current job? You said furloughs are likely?

Godspeed!

The OYSter

lets put it this way... If I knew what I know and had a job all ready, there is NO way I would quit it to come to southern air. Probation at southern is 1 year, so if you get furlough in that time, you will have no recall rights

Sword

Do you think that Southern would hire someone, train them, and then furlough them and NOT recall??

Not sure what your saying here bro.

FWIW I had a buddy hired this week for the Jan 30th class. They called today saying the class was canceled! He literally put his 2 weeks notice in this morning and then rescinded it this afternoon!

Latest resources

Back