• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southern Company Services

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Could be wrong, but I understand that at PNS they have 4 pilots, 1 jet. I don't know about you, but if they work every other day with weekends off - I can do that!! Work me hard those days ya got me.

/s/ AHTTD

i know zero about the PNS operation. I also must say that all my opinions are just from what I have heard. We all know what that means in this business. Worth about a cup of coffee. My friend said they flew basically all day but that they were home at nights. That might not be all bad depending on where you come from. I feel that the starting pay is a little low for the tpe of equipment, QOL, and size of the company.

I have a very good friend who has been with Southern Company for about 9 months. His starting pay was pretty good since he was dual rated for the jet and the helicopter. He said that coming from regional/national job where he was doing multiple legs a day and many short over nights, this SoCo job was a piece of cake. Thinks its the best job going and you absoluting can't beat the pension.

This is a better representation of the job that what I know. This is a current person where as mine is about 1 year old. i would go with Jeckel's info!

Thanks

Thanks for the words on SoCo guys. Best of luck to Westshan if you decide to go at that direction.

Cheers

Hawg

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back