• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southern Air Files

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As someone who was put in the pool last summer, can you share any details of the TA? Thanks

Does it really matter? They will have to call a lot of people back before you get there. With the predictions on the World economy as they are it is not looking good.

Does it really matter? They will have to call a lot of people back before you get there. With the predictions on the World economy as they are it is not looking good.

I understand, TT. I've been around the block a few times. Just curious..lighten up.

No need to worry, the TA didn't pass. The results came out today and it was very close, by 1 vote. Only 75% of the guys voted. IBT was trying to persuade everyone to vote for the "poop sandwich."

We'll see where it goes from here.

Unbelievable!!!!

The TA that was voted "NO" yesterday, is being put up to a vote again today; without any amendments to the TA!!!

Absolutely an insult from our IBT1224 Union......

What freaking joke this has turned out to be.

We are going to vote until the Union gets a "YES" vote.

Makes me wonder who's side actually representing here!

Signed

Po'ed Longhorn

Dont know if its true, but rumors I have heard are that Atlas is getting the 777 of Southern's? Can anybody comfirm or deny. If that is true that would be a huge blow.
Gotta love Hedge funds!

Dont know if its true, but rumors I have heard are that Atlas is getting the 777 of Southern's? Can anybody comfirm or deny. If that is true that would be a huge blow.
Gotta love Hedge funds!

Last i heard internally (unofficially, of course) was that we're not. So maybe we are. You'll probably know before we do.

Latest resources

Back