Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MissKittyKat

Hello,

I hope everyone had a good holiday. I am a widow of a corporate pilot who passed on a layover with Stanford Financial.

I am currently employed with a European Cafe in South Florida. What I am looking for:

Possible day contract work (per diem) as a cabin attendant on corporate aircraft.

Previous experience: B-727 and B-737, FACTS trained, twice. Global Express experience. Companies worked for: New York Air, Continental, Kiwi International, Sun Pacific International, Air Canada, ACI Pacific, Miami Air International, and Xtra Airways.

I really love my day job, however if anyone who needs me to fly last minute or just to let your current flight attendant go on vacation, you may email me at [email protected].

Thank you, and I hope 2010 brings warm wishes to your family.

Holy crap, blast from the freakin' past. I never post here anymore and she's done pulled me out from under the bed.

Can you say "Post aged troll" ??

TransMach

Can you say "Post aged troll" ??

TransMach

Now, now, Trans. We're all getting a little 'older' than when we signed up here on FI. And the "troll" comment, well, why can't we all just get along? ;)

Seriously, though, some of us go a little crazy every so often. I say give MissKitty a chance.

TC

Latest resources

Back