Sorry guys I know is too early for this question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CRJ2008

Sorry guys I know is too early for this question, and I am pretty sure a lot of you dont even want to think about it :eek:

I just want to know if any of you have any experience with any of these pilot tax services. I was wondering if you can help me choose the best.

www.Pilot-tax.com
www.crewtax.com

or any other that you have used or like.

Pilot Tax.

Been with them for years, nothing but good things to say!

Sorry guys I know is too early for this question, and I am pretty sure a lot of you dont even want to think about it :eek:

I just want to know if any of you have any experience with any of these pilot tax services. I was wondering if you can help me choose the best.

www.Pilot-tax.com
www.crewtax.com

or any other that you have used or like.
Never too early to get back YOUR money

TaxCut?

Why would Pilot-Tax be advantageous over Kiplinger's TaxCut or the TurboTax programs? They both seem to be pretty inclusive if using the deluxe versions. Is it the Per Diem thing?? Please elaborate.

Thanks

The progams don't auto show you how to write off the per diem. The paperwork from pilot-tax shows you what you can legally write off and it has been audited many times by the IRS. We have all flown with guys who say they write off certain things and you just look at them and say good luck with that.

form 2180 (or something close to that) is an easy addition to your itemized deductions. That is where you deduct per-diem. Do mine myself and it really is not too difficult, I use the 1040 long form.

Latest resources

Back