• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sorry Folks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think only the guys on the 400, 800, xl, xls, encore, encore +, X, bbj.. Yeah that covers it ;) The peeps on the 2000 and 2000EZ are totally cool!

Yeah Delta too! With their double-breasted jackets, pfffft. And for the record, not all NJ pilots are ******************************bags, just most.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Art apply w/ NJA a few years ago and didn't get the job. You sound really BITTER....

What has it been 3 months since furloughs and all the sudden Netjets has erased all debt, making millions of profit, going to buyout all other fractionals, recall all pilots, hire all the other layed off pilots in the industry including the airlines, ordering 757's for supplemental lift, staying in Waldorf's on overnights, order any food you want, and made a huge donation to cancer research and cured cancer? I can't wait to hear all the gloating and mouthing on the way to hotels and in the pilot lounges that I can't get a seat in.

Just a little sick of hearing all the mouthing of you guys and the last few months it has been pleasant since you've been humbled.

rant over.

Amen to that! Guys like CaptDad thought Netjets was the returning of Jezus. It is good to see that you guys have learned that nothing is perfect, even with Buffett running the overall show. Gotta keep those costs in line! No more Salmon Sandwiches at podunk FBOs.... And, good to hear no more furloughs.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
I was waiting for the 'General Lee' blessing. Mr. Lee thank you for coming over and gracing us with your presence on the fractional board.

Any other words of wisdom? Is Buffet's preferred stock in Goldman ok? How about the aircraft interiors? Should we buy the CJ4?

So many problems for you to solve, but we do appreciate your wisdom.

Bye bye

we should buy the CJ4

Amen to that! Guys like CaptDad thought Netjets was the returning of Jezus. It is good to see that you guys have learned that nothing is perfect, even with Buffett running the overall show. Gotta keep those costs in line! No more Salmon Sandwiches at podunk FBOs.... And, good to hear no more furloughs.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hate to break it to you, but nothing has changed for us out on the road. Nice hotels. Good food (Mmmmmm mmm!!! Love those salmon sandwiches!). The only thing that's gotten worse is the continually worsening experience of riding the airlines. But make sure you say thanks to your boss for us General. The continuing crap that riding the airlines is, always proves to be good for all the fracs! You guys in the airlines are the best advertising any of us in the fracs could ask for!!!! So a big heartfelt thanks for that!

Realityman, you are spot on. In fact, it's Lee's bread and butter that has continued its slide faster than others. They now hold 40% of the domestic seats back so only the gate agents at the departure point can assign seats in the 24 hrs preceding departure. Try getting a seat assignment the day before when our tickets are purchased. I called reservations and she suggested I book earlier. Was that your idea Lee? That's the way to treat the last minute business travelers.

What has it been 3 months since furloughs and all the sudden Netjets has erased all debt, making millions of profit, going to buyout all other fractionals, recall all pilots, hire all the other layed off pilots in the industry including the airlines, ordering 757's for supplemental lift, staying in Waldorf's on overnights, order any food you want, and made a huge donation to cancer research and cured cancer? I can't wait to hear all the gloating and mouthing on the way to hotels and in the pilot lounges that I can't get a seat in.

Just a little sick of hearing all the mouthing of you guys and the last few months it has been pleasant since you've been humbled.

rant over.

Finally some good news and some folks clearly hate everything netjets. Click on a different thread dipsh%$.

Allegiant was gonna make an offer on Delta...

but didn't like the books.

Latest resources

Back