• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sorry, CMR Pilots...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lots of military guys at regionals Brown. When you try to flame, at least do it right.

Accuracy counts.

But those military guys will be the first ones hired at a major when they start hiring again. They are only using the regionals as a lifeboat.

Maybe..... maybe not!

You are another ALPA basher! Have you been in a cave? This economic downturn is the worst we have had since the Depression, and there is a strong possibility that it will surpass the Depression.

Join another cause, because your rhetoric is misguided and shows myopic vision and shallow cognitive ability. Watch out for those creatures in your closet and under your bed when your mommy turns out the light at night! GROWL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!

Speedtape...Copilot Doug has it right....ALPA has been a huge failure. CMR has been the target ever since the strike.

I just went into bad standing with ALPA and if feels great...I suspect I have a lot of company....You are a smart guy...Quit defending this failed organization.....

But those military guys will be the first ones hired at a major when they start hiring again. They are only using the regionals as a lifeboat.

Dude, I have flown with many military pilots. As a group, no better than any other, once experience in the industry is equalized. The only thing getting them ahead in major hiring is the good-ol-boy system. The same system which kept black pilots from being hired at one time.

But, you being a cracker, would not care about such things...

I just went into bad standing with ALPA and if feels great...I suspect I have a lot of company....You are a smart guy...Quit defending this failed organization.....
Good for you, Joe! I understand quite a few Comair Pilots are in bad standing with ALPO over this "Merger Preparedness Fund". Any other carriers out there assessing their pilot group for a merger preparedness fund?

Good for you, Joe! I understand quite a few Comair Pilots are in bad standing with ALPO over this "Merger Preparedness Fund". Any other carriers out there assessing their pilot group for a merger preparedness fund?
Lots of guys brag about out, but I have found many of them are full of it and just talk the talk. I thought if I went into bad standing, the magazine would quit coming. Man, was I WRONG!

Wait, Comair is merging? With who? Since when? They really making you guys pay this "fund"????? Gotta love the BS ALPO comes up with to yank money from the holes of their underpaid pilots.

When will ALPO learn, to be a real Union, there should be one pay rate for every single type across the board. No, instead they take a front seat to the whipsaw events.

This years prez JB just announced a 20% loss of flying for Comair in September and crewmember furloughs are "unavoidable." Check it out on EPIC.

Latest resources

Back