Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sorry, but this is too good to post in the cargo forum.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:laugh:

Thanks, UALDRIVER, for posting it. Instant Classic. :beer:

Ah, takes me back to the good ol' days on FI.

Last edited:
Wow, 5 pages and nobody mentioned this........guys I have a 3 year old Vista PC, I use Firefox. And I can't see the pics. I tried IE and still no photos. What am I doing wrong?

Yikes and a half.

My guess is this guy did this to help as some sort of promo deal for whoever makes these felt dolls...someone probably made it for him, and he was kind enough to do the pictures to promote...I think this is being looked into WAAAAAAY deeper than its real intent...

My guess is this guy did this to help as some sort of promo deal for whoever makes these felt dolls...someone probably made it for him, and he was kind enough to do the pictures to promote...I think this is being looked into WAAAAAAY deeper than its real intent...

Don't think so:

Felt Alive Takes Flight!

SORRY - The photos from this page have been removed from the internet. Please visit www.feltalive.com to see more fun look-alike dolls from Felt Alive.

The mocking has taken its toll.....

Aww c'mon, we need a little amusement in this industry!! It's great to have some laughs in between all the bickering, fighting, insults, etc that this industry has become.

Nothing ever really is removed from the internet.

They'll remove those images more easily from the internet than they will from my brain. When I close my eyes I see a small furry bald puppet spooning a small furry bald man.

This is a brutal industry.

Latest resources

Back