• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jetblue320,

Me too.

Bye Bye---General Lee;)

a320drivr said:
jetblue320 must be a furloughed DAL pilot who would love to go back.

Wrong, way wrong. I am about as true blue as they come. You just don't understand my online friendship with The General. If you look at my position in my profile you might be able to figure it out.

Go Blue.

C ya

No, there is another guy who I also correspond with on this site that is a furloughed DL pilot, but it is not Jetblue320. But, if jetblue320 ever does want to work for us (?)---after our furloughs come back I will put in a good word for him......He and I like to trade shots back and forth but nothing too heavy...Other guys want to cut my head off.

Bye Bye---General Lee:rolleyes:

Freddie Spencer said:
I'll take a stab at it, uSAir/piedmont maybe?

Nope, not even close. Been at JB since before day one. Before that, a carrier that isn't even around anymore.

"I love you MAN!"

---Starsky and Hutch

Bye Bye--General Lee;)

General Lee said:
No, there is another guy who I also correspond with on this site that is a furloughed DL pilot, but it is not Jetblue320. But, if jetblue320 ever does want to work for us (?)---after our furloughs come back I will put in a good word for him......He and I like to trade shots back and forth but nothing too heavy...Other guys want to cut my head off.

Bye Bye---General Lee:rolleyes:

Thanks GL, very nice of you to say. I think A320drivr just doesn't understand how any JB guy can be thoughful of DL as a group of folks just trying to survive. Maybe I am wrong, who knows.

I wish all of my brother pilots the best at wherever they choose to work. For me, JB is a fit that was a long time coming. I am kind of a maverick, non-conformist type that would've stood out at the legacy carriers. Besides, I never interviewed at any of them anyway in the 26+ years in this business. I applied at DL back in the 80's and never got called for an interview. It was a blessing probably, for both of us.

Anyway, it is a lot of fun jooking you on this forum and although we have never met, I have had a blast reading your stuff.

C yaaaaa

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back